Since a few years ago, Barcelona has a Tourist Bus service which allows discover the city on a comfortably way. It is a double-decker bus, a deck and another discovered, that runs through the most emblematic places of the city.
During the trip, passengers on the Tourist Bus Barcelona have an audio system in three languages, which makes the function of guide, explaining history, details and curiosities from different points of Barcelona.
Passengers who board the Tourist Bus Barcelona can get on and get off as many times as they want. When they arrive at a monument or place of interest, can get off, walk, visit it and finished the route, back up to the Bus to continue visiting other places.
The Tourist Bus Barcelona has a total of 45 stops distributed in three different lines. The step frequency is between 5 and 25 minutes, depending on the time of year. With a same ticket, you can go all routes, using the link stops.
Schedule- Service time of Tourist Bus Barcelona:
- Red and Blue route: Monday to Sunday, all year.
- Green route: Monday to Sunday, from 22/3 to 3/11.
- Winter: 9am to 7pm. | Summer: 9am to 20pm.
- Closed: 01/01 and 25/12.
The Tourist Bus Barcelona stops have QR codes that allow you to extend the information on the site that are. In addition, there is also an app for Smartphones that keeps visitors informed.
Tickets for Tourist Bus Barcelona can be purchased directly from the website of the service or in the reception of some of the accommodation in Barcelona (hostels in Barcelona, hotels in Barcelona, etc.). The tickets are free for children under 4 years.
For tourists who purchase the ticket from the Tourist Bus Barcelona on Internet, these are your ticket collection points:
- On board of the Barcelona Bus Turístic, at any stop.
- Pl. Catalunya: Plaça de Catalunya, 17-S. Open: daily: 8.30am. to 8.30pm. Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
- Pl. Sant Jaume: Ciutat, 2. Open: Monday to Friday: 8.30am.-8.30pm. Saturday: 9am to 19pm. Sunday and holiday days: 9am to 14pm. Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
- Airport Terminals T1 and T2: Open: daily: 8.30am. to 8.30pm. Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
- Estació de Sants: Pl. Països Catalans s/n. Open: daily: 8.00am. to 8:00pm.
- Mirador de Colom: Plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n. Open: daily: 8.30am. to 20.30pm.. Closed: 1st January and 25th December.