On the air, new show by The Chanclettes
READ THIS POST IN // LEE ESTE POST EN: Spanish
Here’s a funny proposal for Monday’s night on December.
The Catalan theater group The Chanclettes have thought that the current situation we live in is a good time to take life with more grace and wit than ever and has therefore created the show On the air, which humorously laughs of everyday life in today’s society and satirizes society and trends in which we live.
On the air is an amalgam of portraits hilarious to satirize our moment. Diversity, mobile, sex, globalization, homosexuality, immigration, drugs, the right to decide, consumerism, Internet … The universe is Chanclettes proposes in their new show.
On the air, under the direction of Josep Maria Portavella i Pallàs, is in Catalan, Spanish and English. The script for the play is written by Josep Coll, and Josep Maria Portavella.
The Chanclettes is a company formed by Josep Coll, and Josep Maria Xavier Portavella Palomino.
The show will take place every Monday December at 2 am in the Metro nightclub (C / Sepulveda 185).
Ver mapa más grande
We are looking forward to see it! ;-)
Posts relacionados / Related posts
- Visits and guided tours in Liceu Liceu in Barcelona (Gran Teatre del Liceu) is one of the most iconic and spectacular buildings we have in Barcelona. But see outside is not enough. If you have opportunity, we recommend making any ...
- The International Logistics and Maintenance Handing Exhibition starts today Today starts a new edition of the International Logistics and Material Handing Exhibition (SIL), the sector's leading event in Spain and the Mediterranean and the second most important in Europe. T...
- Magic Fountain: light and water in Barcelona’s night The Magic Fountain of Montjuïc (in Catalan known as Font Màgica) is one of the most representative tourist places in Barcelona. It is also called Font Lluminosa (Light Fountain). It is located on A...
- On the air, nuevo espectáculo de The Chanclettes Hoy os presentamos una propuesta divertida para los lunes de Diciembre por la noche.
El grupo de teatro catalán The Chanclettes ha pensado que la actual situación que vivimos es un buen momento ...
- Dragons in Barcelona: Drakcelona Do you like dragons? You're in luck! Discover all the Dragons in Barcelona with Drakcelona, an app for Android and iOS (Apple) that allows you to explore Barcelona taking you to every corner where ...