Millions of people come each year Barcelona. Roam our streets, visit our monuments, meet our people … but when it arrives the moment to buy a souvenir from Barcelona to take home as a souvenir or gift to our family or friends, do not know what to choose or what souvenir from Barcelona buy ….
Barcelona is the world capital of mobile (do you know Mobile World Congress? :-D). For this reason, we are sure that when you will visit Barcelona, you will come with your smartphone and we would like recommend you five apps to visiting Barcelona.
- Barcelona City Guide, a guide by Tripadvisor that lets you explore every corner of the city.
- Barcelona Guide- Minube: When you travel, it is no only just about knowing where to go, it is also where to eat, where to drink or where to go out at night. This app lets you know the best places in Barcelona through the recommendations of other travelers.
- Metro Barcelona: A must app if you are going to take the metro in Barcelona (and we recommend it!).
- Barcelona WiFi Gratis: Find free wifi hosts provided by the City Council
- Drakcelona: Do you like dragons? You are in luck! In Barcelona there are more than 500 dragons (figures, pictures, statues …) waiting for you. Find them with the help of this app!
Now you know, if you come to Barcelona keep your smartphone fully charged battery and enjoy the city with these apps!
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
Licenciada en Periodismo y enamorada de Barcelona desde 1986. Disfruto escribiendo posts y haciendo fotos de mi ciudad natal para BCN City Hotels, tarea que combino con la comunicación y el marketing online y que me mantienen siempre hiper-conectada a Internet.
View all contributions by Elisabet Gómez
We talk about Gaudí and his works as much as we can in this blog , we know. However, we have not had too many occasions to write about Casa Vicens, one of the buildings made in Gaudí least known of the city and that so far in 2014, although it is not open to the…
Some call Feria de Santa Lucia and others, especially Barcelona inhabitants, Fira de Santa Llúcia. Whatever the name (Spanish or Catalan), we clear what we mean: our Christmas market in front of the Cathedral of Barcelona, which will begin on November 28 this year until December 23, the night before Santa Claus visit our homes…
See AGBAR Tower at night, when fully lit in the middle of the night, that’s something wonderful. In addition, now we can enjoy a bit of atmosphere thanks to the show of light and color BruumRumm. BruumRumm is a show that takes place every night in the square beside the building Design Hub Barcelona, right next…
The History of Barcelona always arouses great interest among both tourists and city residents. Now, how could it be otherwise, the technology increasingly pervades our lives has led to an app that lets us know the Roman Barcino 3D and approach the Roman archeology of the city in a pleasant way. The app Barcino 3D,…