Barcelona is the world capital of mobile (do you know Mobile World Congress? :-D). For this reason, we are sure that when you will visit Barcelona, you will come with your smartphone and we would like recommend you five apps to visiting Barcelona.
- Barcelona City Guide, a guide by Tripadvisor that lets you explore every corner of the city.
- Barcelona Guide- Minube: When you travel, it is no only just about knowing where to go, it is also where to eat, where to drink or where to go out at night. This app lets you know the best places in Barcelona through the recommendations of other travelers.
- Metro Barcelona: A must app if you are going to take the metro in Barcelona (and we recommend it!).
- Barcelona WiFi Gratis: Find free wifi hosts provided by the City Council
- Drakcelona: Do you like dragons? You are in luck! In Barcelona there are more than 500 dragons (figures, pictures, statues …) waiting for you. Find them with the help of this app!
Now you know, if you come to Barcelona keep your smartphone fully charged battery and enjoy the city with these apps! 😉