TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishOpen House Barcelona 2014 is already very, very close. And just a few hours ago that his press department did we get a list of news with photographs of everything new that awaits us in this issue of the end of the year most architecturally week Many of the buildings of Open…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
Barcelona is the world capital of mobile (do you know Mobile World Congress? :-D). For this reason, we are sure that when you will visit Barcelona, you will come with your smartphone and we would like recommend you five apps to visiting Barcelona.
- Barcelona City Guide, a guide by Tripadvisor that lets you explore every corner of the city.
- Barcelona Guide- Minube: When you travel, it is no only just about knowing where to go, it is also where to eat, where to drink or where to go out at night. This app lets you know the best places in Barcelona through the recommendations of other travelers.
- Metro Barcelona: A must app if you are going to take the metro in Barcelona (and we recommend it!).
- Barcelona WiFi Gratis: Find free wifi hosts provided by the City Council
- Drakcelona: Do you like dragons? You are in luck! In Barcelona there are more than 500 dragons (figures, pictures, statues …) waiting for you. Find them with the help of this app!
Now you know, if you come to Barcelona keep your smartphone fully charged battery and enjoy the city with these apps!
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishHalloween in Barcelona is known as Castanyada (Chestnut). Castanyada is a very traditional festival held in autumn, the night of 31th October, night before All Saints Day (1th November). The 1st November is a day than people usually go (although less and less) to visit dead family in the cemetery. Originally the Castanyada…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishMacaya Palace by Puig i Cadalfach is located a little away from the center of Barcelona and, perhaps for that reason, has not as famous as other works of its kind. Macaya Palace, also called Macaya House, is on Passeig de Sant Joan, 108, fairly close to the Statue of Liberty in…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishCompare Barcelona and New York is complicated, admittedly. However, we can always say that both cities have the same cosmopolitan and urbanite style, although Barcelona is a small scale of NY. We like New York, we like a lot. In fact, we like it so much that one of our accommodation, the hostel…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishIn this blog we talked about the narrowest street in town , but we still remained to discover the shortest street in Barcelona The shortest street in Barcelona called Calle de l’Anisadeta and is almost beside the beautiful basilica of Santa Maria del Mar. If you have read the best-seller “The Cathedral…