Christmas shopping also on Public Holidays
READ THIS POST IN // LEE ESTE POST EN: Spanish
Christmas is coming and with it many holidays, family reunions, long meals and moments of giving gifts, often can not find time to buy.
This year we have several Public Holidays to do our Christmas shopping. In December the stores open, besides the usual days, also on 6th, 8th, 15th and 22th December.
The city is full of different types of commerce to shopping in Barcelona. Fashion shops, Municipal markets, art galleries and antique shops can be found in Barcelona alongside crafts shops, etc. To stroll around the streets of Barcelona from shop to shop is to discover a world full of possibilities to satisfy all kinds of taste and all pockets.
We recommend you go shopping to the famous 5 KM shopping line. The shopping line stretches from the top of Las Ramblas, through Plaça de Catalunya along Passeig de Gràcia and up Avenue Diagonal.
Besides the pleasure of shopping, you will see the decorated streets, most stores also decorated for the occasion and special installations on the street, as the ice rink in Plaça Catalunya
Posts relacionados / Related posts
- Three Kings Fair on Gran Via (Fira dels Reis de Barcelona) Once again with Christmas Three Kings will arrive soon, so you can not miss theThree Kings Fair on Gran Via (Fira dels Reis de Barcelona), a perfect place for His Majesties can buy gifts for all th...
- Christmas fair in Sagrada Familia Sagrada Familia, the most famous monument in Barcelona, also has to a Christmas Fair surround it.
Christmas Fair of Sagrada Familia, which is held every year in Barcelona from 60's, has beco...
- St. Lucia Fair (Fira de Santa Llúcia) Christmas is coming and Barcelona knows that one of the most typical events is St. Lucia Fair (Fira de Santa Llúcia), a Christmas Fair which is held around the Cathedral of Barcelona and it is dedi...
- Large Christmas tree in Barcelona Barcelona feels Christmas and Christmas trees could not miss in our city!
Did you know that there are a total of 15 large Christmas trees placed by the City decorating the streets?
You will f...
- Three Kings Parade Barcelona 2014 Three Kings Parade Barcelona 2014 is undoubtedly one of the most awaited events by children.
Once again, the year begins, Christmas finishes but Three Kings come to bringing gifts to people in B...