This New Year’s Eve in Barcelona (New Year’s Eve Barcelona 2013) is very special for the city. This is the first time we celebrate the Strokes and eat grapes in a great celebration. The celebration will take place at the Magic Fountain of Montjuïc (Font Màgica) in Avinguda Maria Cristina (next to the Plaza Spain).
The New Year’s Eve 2013 will start at 11:30 PM with a performance of L’home del mil·lenni (Millennium Man), human towers and other musical offerings that will make the last night of the year in a unique experience for everyone who dismisses 2013 and celebrate the arrival of 2014 live enjoy this show.We are pleased of its celebration in Barcelona for the first time!.
Unlike what happens in other cities, here there will be no clock accompanying the Strokes. Connect with TV3 (Catalan regional television) to follow the 12 chimes, which will be accompanied with fireworks.
The place for this New Year’s Eve 2013 in Barcelona is already known to all other events like the famous show of La Mercè Fireworks. The place will allow the big New Year’s Eve party combine water, music and fireworks to welcome 2014.
The idea is that the show can turn the world on international television broadcasts, as do cities like New York, Rio de Janeiro, Sydney, London or Paris.
The New Year’s Eve 2013 in Barcelona is designed as a family event and not end late. Is scheduled to end at 12:30 AM.
Hotels (and lodging) for New Year’s Eve in Barcelona
Not only the citizens of Barcelona want to celebrate this great celebration of New Year in Barcelona for the first time. Sure there are many people who take the opportunity to come to Barcelona to enjoy a few days in these special dates. We suggest some hotels or lodging for this New Year:
- Barcelona City Hotel (Hotel Universal): A simple but with everything you need to enjoy the city.A 1 minute walk from Passeig de Gràcia! Very good value for money in the center of Barcelona www.barcelonacityhotel.com
- Barcelona City Centre: A hostel in the center of Barcelona with the services of a hotel. Sleep in the Eixample, the charming district of Barcelona, and is walking distance from the most famous sights of the city. If you book from their official website, they give you breakfast. www.barcelonacitycentre.com
- Barcelona City North is a accommodation located in the northern center of Barcelona, on the border of the districts of Eixample, Gracia and Sarria-Sant Gervasi. Barcelona City North offers you all the conveniences that interest you in a hostel in Barcelona with an excellent value for money. Prices are adjusted and if you book on its official website leaves you free breakfast: www.barcelonacitynorth.com
- Barcelona City Street is situated right at the top of the center of Barcelona, on the border of the districts Sarria-Sant Gervasi, Eixample and Gràcia. The Barcelona City Street is a small hostel with all the amenities needed to enjoy your stay in Barcelona during the 3 Day Startup Barcelona 2013. Here the breakfast is free if you book your room in the official website: www.barcelonacitystreet.com
- Barcelona City Seven is a budget accommodation located on the famous street of Barcelona Aribau in the upper city center. In Barcelona City Seven you will find all the amenities that interest you in a hostel in Barcelona with excellent value for money and in a very quiet and well connected with the rest of the city. The breakfast in also free in its website: www.barcelonacityseven.com
Enjoy New Year’s Eve Barcelona 2013 and remember that this night the Barcelona metro does not close. Use public transport!
Licenciada en Periodismo y enamorada de Barcelona desde 1986. Disfruto escribiendo posts y haciendo fotos de mi ciudad natal para BCN City Hotels, tarea que combino con la comunicación y el marketing online freelance y me mantienen siempre conectada y en continuo aprendizaje.