It is 2014 and once again the Mobile World Congress Barcelona (MWC) will arrive at Barcelona in February. The famous event will be held from 24 to 27 February and for the second consecutive year in Fira Gran Via.
GSMA, also known as Mobile World Congress, is most important event of technologies for the mobile worldwide. Mobile World Congress Barcelona (MWC) has become Barcelona in the world mobile capital.
At Mobile World Congress (MWC), mobile companies, handset manufacturers, content distributors and other industry show their industry news worldwide.
For companies, the GSMA is an event they can not miss. Possibly for that reason, the July 1th, 2013 organisation announced that they were sold all spaces for the Mobile World Congress (MWC 2014).
The slogan of the Barcelona Mobile World Congress 2014 will be Creating what’s next, a phrase that defines very well the philosophy of the event.
As news of the event, one of the highlights is the 4YFN (4 Years From Now), the new appointment to the mobile sector entrepreneurs will contact supply and demand or impulses transmission of knowledge and networking between different agents.
The organization expects more than 1,700 industry companies participating in the Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2014 exhibiting their technologies, products and services. It has the involvement of companies like Acer, Alcatel-Lucent, Deutsche Telekom, Ford Motor Company, HTC, Huawei, Intel, LG, MasterCard, Mozilla, NEC, Nokia, Nokia Solutions and Networks, Oracle, Samsung, SAP, Sony Mobile Communications, Telefónica, Visa, Vodafone and ZTE, among others.
Some companies have already announced the news that will present, as is the case with the Sony Experia Sony Z2. Others, however, expect to own mobile event to showcase new 2014.
Hotels and accommodation for Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2014
When Mobile World Congress dates draws near, is one of the most difficult times of year to find accommodation in Barcelona. Here are some options for accommodation and hotels if you are coming to Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2014.
- Barcelona City Hotel (Hotel Universal): A simple but with everything you need to enjoy the city.A 1 minute walk from Passeig de Gràcia! Very good value for money in the center of Barcelona www.barcelonacityhotel.com
- Barcelona City Centre: A hostel in the center of Barcelona with the services of a hotel. Sleep in the Eixample, the charming district of Barcelona, and is walking distance from the most famous sights of the city. If you book from their official website, they give you breakfast. www.barcelonacitycentre.com
- Barcelona City North is a accommodation located in the northern center of Barcelona, on the border of the districts of Eixample, Gracia and Sarria-Sant Gervasi. Barcelona City North offers you all the conveniences that interest you in a hostel in Barcelona with an excellent value for money. Prices are adjusted and if you book on its official website leaves you free breakfast: www.barcelonacitynorth.com
- Barcelona City Street is situated right at the top of the center of Barcelona, on the border of the districts Sarria-Sant Gervasi, Eixample and Gràcia. The Barcelona City Street is a small hostel with all the amenities needed to enjoy your stay in Barcelona during the 3 Day Startup Barcelona 2013. Here the breakfast is free if you book your room in the official website: www.barcelonacitystreet.com
- Barcelona City Seven is a budget accommodation located on the famous street of Barcelona Aribau in the upper city center. In Barcelona City Seven you will find all the amenities that interest you in a hostel in Barcelona with excellent value for money and in a very quiet and well connected with the rest of the city. The breakfast in also free in its website: www.barcelonacityseven.com
More information about Mobile World Congress Barcelona (GSMA 2014) in the official website: www.mobileworldcongress.com