Casa Amatller, one of the jewels of Catalan Modernism and one of the pieces of the famous Block of the Discord, opens its doors to the public after years of restoration. This restoration process has enabled a radical change that has given its essence as Josep Puig i Cadafalch thought about it. Furthermore, in recent…
We know the feeling. Planning a trip and you are looking for cheap hotels in Barcelona. Probably people have said you that Barcelona is not a cheap and you are worry about it. Do not worry! Barcelona is a big city and one of its advantages is that there are many cheap hotels, cheap hotels, cheap bed and breakfasts and cheap accommodations!
And you are answering yourself: “But looking for a cheap hotel means going to sleep outside or far from the center of Barcelona?” Noooooo!. There are cheap hotels in central Barcelona. Let’s see some options list and we will see how well
Cheap hotels in Barcelona centre
Yes, reallythere ! You can sleep in a cheap hotel in Barcelona! . We will tell you more : There are cheap hotels in Barcelona centre that offer very similar services to many one or two star hotel.
- Barcelona City Centre: Sleep in the center of Barcelona . It is a cheap and quiet, clean and with everything you need for your stay hotel in Barcelona. It is well connected with the city and you can reach on foot or by bus or subway to anywhere . Although this is a hostel, all the amenities offered are own you can find in a hotel . OFFICIAL WEB
- Canaletas Guesthouse: If you are looking for cheap accommodation in Barcelona and also want to sleep in the most famous street in the city, we recommend a cheap pension in Las Ramblas of Barcelona, where for a good price have all the essentials to rest. A modest pension directly opposite the famous Canaletas Fountain. OFFICIAL WEB
Cheap Bed and Breakfast in Barcelona
If you do not mind taking the subway more often and sleep slightly towards the north of downtown, I recommend you three economic accommodation that will fit nicely in your pocket:
- B&B Barcelona City North is a bed and breakfast located in the northern center of Barcelona, on the border of the districts of Eixample, Gracia and Sarria-Sant Gervasi. Barcelona City North offers you all the conveniences that interest you in a bed and breakfast in Barcelona with an excellent value for money. Prices are adjusted and if you book on its official website leaves you free breakfast: www.barcelonacitynorth.com
- B&B Barcelona City Seven is a budget bed and breakfast located on the famous street of Barcelona Aribau in the upper city center. In Barcelona City Seven you will find all the amenities that interest you in a B&B in Barcelona with excellent value for money and in a very quiet and well connected with the rest of the city. The breakfast in also free in its website: www.barcelonacityseven.com
- B&B Barcelona City Street is situated right at the top of the center of Barcelona, on the border of the districts Sarria-Sant Gervasi, Eixample and Gràcia. The Barcelona City Street is a small hostel with all the amenities needed to enjoy your stay in Barcelona. Here the breakfast is free if you book your room in the official website: www.barcelonacitystreet.com
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
Licenciada en Periodismo y enamorada de Barcelona desde 1986. Disfruto escribiendo posts y haciendo fotos de mi ciudad natal para BCN City Hotels, tarea que combino con la comunicación y el marketing online y que me mantienen siempre hiper-conectada a Internet.
View all contributions by Elisabet Gómez
Will you come to Barcelona in Easter 2015? You are probably wondering how many things you can do … Let’s see some of them! We will not say what that Barcelona is one of the best cities to travel in Easter because we think Barcelona is a great city to travel at any time of the…
For the inhabitants of Barcelona, Montjuïc is our mountain, in bold. A real green lung in the city full of mysteries and places to see and visit. And now we’ll see some of them. 1) MNAC museum. Barcelona is culture and Montjuïc too. In addition, the National d’Art de Catalunya Museum (MNAC) is undoubtedly an…
Bellesguard Tower is undoubtedly the most unknown work of Gaudi in Barcelona nowadays. This Gaudi monument opened their doors to the public last year and people can visit Torre Bellesguard. Also since 2013 Bellesguard offers musical summer nights. But now we may enjoy Bellesguard with completely different eyes thanks to this new video that shows this magnificent building flying…
We live always connected, it’s no secret. We carry our smartphone to all sites and also more than one one (I include myself), it goes with the Ipad or tablet himself or herself. Conclusion: we are consumers of data at every moment. And for this reason we love to find places with free wifi in Barcelona, because…