The World Basketball Cup will live, in 2014 more than ever, in Barcelona. Basket lovers are in luck because the Palau Sant Jordi will host matches of the second round, quarterfinals and semifinals of the 2014 World Basketball Championship to be held from 6 to 11 September. As happens with the Football World Cup, the…
Definitely the Barcelona International Tourism Show is one of the most awaited exhibitions every year. In 2014, we will enjoy the Catalonia International Tourism Show on 4th, 5th and 6th of April at the Montjuïc Exhibition Centre (next to the Magic Fountains of Montjuic).
Barcelona International Tourism Show is thinking for both tourism professionals and customers (travelers). It is the perfect place to go to choosing a location for your next holiday, or if you have chosen and you can go to find out about accommodation, tours, dining room, and more from your next destination.
What you’ll find in Catalonia International Tourism Show 2014?
- Proposals for Spanish tourism: Plan a vacation knowing attractions Spanish provinces and communities.
- Proposals for international tourism: From the highlights of the Mediterranean countries to travel in the medium and long run. Discover them !
- Proposals for rural tourism: Tired of the city? Rural tourism is what you want ! The Barcelona International Tourism Show dedicates a space for rural tourism in Catalonia where the best destinations for holidays that combine nature, gastronomy, sports and family are displayed.
- Proposals of campings: Search the best local and specialized accommodation : bungalows, caravan, mobile home , camping areas …
- Proposals of Cruises: Who has not ever dreamed of taking a cruise ?
- Proposals for wine tourism: Visits to wineries , tasting courses , walks through vineyards , biking , horseback riding or ballooning , photo tours …
- Travel Agents: Be advised by experts and find the trip of your dreams.
- Dining area: Begin enjoying the meal ahead of where you go on holidays … Eating is one of the experiences we enjoyed the trip.
Enjoy all the excitement of making a trip from the start! Inspire, plan, book, experience and share your travel experience.
How to get to Barcelona International Tourism Show 2014?
- If you drive outside of Barcelona, you can park by the various free parking there in the mountains of Montjuïc (about Tourism Fair) and walk down to the event giving a beautiful walk. Another option is to put the car in a parking.
- If you are already in the city and take the Barcelona’s metro, you have to take the (L1) Red or Green Line (L3) Line to Plaza Espanya stop. It is in front of the International Tourism Show.
Accommodation for exhibitors and visitors to the Catalonia International Tourism Show
If you come outside to watch the Catalonia International Tourism Show 2014 or are an exhibitor, is likely to search for hotels or accommodation to sleep during the Tourism Show. We give two good proposals with a great value for money and directly connected with the place of the event. You will come to Barcelona International Tourism Show in a few minutes by direct metro connection.
- Barcelona City Hotel (Hotel Universal): A simple but with everything you need to enjoy the city. Just 1 minute walk from Passeig de Gràcia! Very good value for money in the center of Barcelona www.barcelonacityhotel.com
- Barcelona City Centre: A hostel in the center of Barcelona with the services of a hotel. Sleep in the Eixample, the charming district of Barcelona, and is walking distance from the most famous sights of the city. If you book from their official website, they give you breakfast. www.barcelonacitycentre.com
More information about Barcelona International Tourism Show 2014 here
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
Licenciada en Periodismo y enamorada de Barcelona desde 1986. Disfruto escribiendo posts y haciendo fotos de mi ciudad natal para BCN City Hotels, tarea que combino con la comunicación y el marketing online y que me mantienen siempre hiper-conectada a Internet.
View all contributions by Elisabet Gómez
The Manga 2014 Festival will take place from October 30 to November 2 at the Fira de Barcelona. As always, this is an event that fans of manga, anime and Japanese culture not to be missed. Also this year will be bigger than ever and will feature 50,000 square meters of exhibition.Amazing! In addition, to…
Pride Barcelona 2014 is comming. It is about the week that the gay pride through the streets of Barcelona for the sixth consecutive yea , Barcelona is prepared to welcome from 19 to 29 June 2014 ( main 27, 28 and 29 June ) at the LGBT Pride more important of the Mediterranean: Barcelona Pride!…
If you are self employed , SME or entrepreneur, BizBarcelona 2014 is the perfect opportunity to make contacts and let you know. Let’s go on 4 and 5 June at Fira de Barcelona! BizBarcelona 2014 is the fourth edition is done in our city for this event . SMEs , freelancers and entrepreneurs seeking service…
The Barcelona Comic Fair, also known as the International Comic Festival Barcelona, will take place from 15 to 18 May 2014 in Halls 1 and 2 of Montjuïc (next to the Magic Fountains of Montjuïc). It is certainly an event that lovers manga, anime and Japanese culture not to be missed. The International Comic Barcelona…