TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishThe Manga 2014 Festival will take place from October 30 to November 2 at the Fira de Barcelona. As always, this is an event that fans of manga, anime and Japanese culture not to be missed. Also this year will be bigger than ever and will feature 50,000 square meters of exhibition.Amazing!…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
Definitely the Barcelona International Tourism Show is one of the most awaited exhibitions every year. In 2014, we will enjoy the Catalonia International Tourism Show on 4th, 5th and 6th of April at the Montjuïc Exhibition Centre (next to the Magic Fountains of Montjuic).
Barcelona International Tourism Show is thinking for both tourism professionals and customers (travelers). It is the perfect place to go to choosing a location for your next holiday, or if you have chosen and you can go to find out about accommodation, tours, dining room, and more from your next destination.
What you’ll find in Catalonia International Tourism Show 2014?
- Proposals for Spanish tourism: Plan a vacation knowing attractions Spanish provinces and communities.
- Proposals for international tourism: From the highlights of the Mediterranean countries to travel in the medium and long run. Discover them !
- Proposals for rural tourism: Tired of the city? Rural tourism is what you want ! The Barcelona International Tourism Show dedicates a space for rural tourism in Catalonia where the best destinations for holidays that combine nature, gastronomy, sports and family are displayed.
- Proposals of campings: Search the best local and specialized accommodation : bungalows, caravan, mobile home , camping areas …
- Proposals of Cruises: Who has not ever dreamed of taking a cruise ?
- Proposals for wine tourism: Visits to wineries , tasting courses , walks through vineyards , biking , horseback riding or ballooning , photo tours …
- Travel Agents: Be advised by experts and find the trip of your dreams.
- Dining area: Begin enjoying the meal ahead of where you go on holidays … Eating is one of the experiences we enjoyed the trip.
Enjoy all the excitement of making a trip from the start! Inspire, plan, book, experience and share your travel experience.
How to get to Barcelona International Tourism Show 2014?
- If you drive outside of Barcelona, you can park by the various free parking there in the mountains of Montjuïc (about Tourism Fair) and walk down to the event giving a beautiful walk. Another option is to put the car in a parking.
- If you are already in the city and take the Barcelona’s metro, you have to take the (L1) Red or Green Line (L3) Line to Plaza Espanya stop. It is in front of the International Tourism Show.
Accommodation for exhibitors and visitors to the Catalonia International Tourism Show
If you come outside to watch the Catalonia International Tourism Show 2014 or are an exhibitor, is likely to search for hotels or accommodation to sleep during the Tourism Show. We give two good proposals with a great value for money and directly connected with the place of the event. You will come to Barcelona International Tourism Show in a few minutes by direct metro connection.
- Barcelona City Hotel (Hotel Universal): A simple but with everything you need to enjoy the city. Just 1 minute walk from Passeig de Gràcia! Very good value for money in the center of Barcelona www.barcelonacityhotel.com
- Barcelona City Centre: A hostel in the center of Barcelona with the services of a hotel. Sleep in the Eixample, the charming district of Barcelona, and is walking distance from the most famous sights of the city. If you book from their official website, they give you breakfast. www.barcelonacitycentre.com
More information about Barcelona International Tourism Show 2014 here