If you’re in Barcelona with children, or if you’re an adult lover of the Disney family, in February 2015 have the opportunity to attend in Barcelona the show Disney On Ice 2015 In addition, the show Disney on Ice (Disney On Ice) is 100 years old, which makes us hope it will be a very,…
We love talk about tapas in this blog, you know! But usually whenever when we talk we talk about tapas theme are accompanied by a beer. However, if you are wine lovers, you know the pleasure of tasting a good glass of wine with a delicious tapa
And so you are in luck! Until next June 22, a total of 65 bars in Barcelona are part of #RiojaCelebralaVida initiative as part of the campaign ‘Celebrate life with Rioja & Tapas’ organized by the Regulatory Council of the QDO. Rioja in order to promote wines from Rioja. The initiative allows us to enjoy a tapa accompanied by a glass of red or white Rioja wine for a price of between 3 to 5 euros.
As any current action, the campaign is still widespread in social networks. In fact, it encourages anyone who consumes a cover to share their experience mentioning Rioja official profiles on Facebook (‘Rioja Wine España’) or in Twitter (@RiojaWine_Es) with hasthag #Riojacelebralavida, and enter into a drawing for dinner for 2 and wine tours.
Here’s the list of top bars and Rioja wine involved in the initiative. The merit of seeing them all together and is ranked BCNCollHunter.com
- Classic: Nostàlgic; Bodega Vinito; Pan & Oli; Bodega Cal Pep; TxeTxu Taberna; Bar Cervantes; Vermuteria Lou; Tabena Mediterránea; Taberna del Clínic; Celler Cal Marino; Jai-ca Bar; Bodega Lo Pinyol; Tapas Bar Bruc 71; Can Ganassa; El Jabalí.
- Foody: Principal; Pepito; Entresuelo; Casa Chelis; Itxaso; Lexi’s Gastrobar; Do Bar; Taparazzi; Bruc 33; Restaurante JJ; Atapa-it; Puerto Madero.
- Trendy: Mut; Mordisco; Restaurante Carlitos; Cornelia & Co; Marídame; El Viejo Pop; Lobo; Did Platets; Cata 1.81; Lolita Taperia; Bar Avenue; Restaurant Mirablau; L’Entresòl; Bar Barcelona; The House 202; Jonny Aldana; Taperia Ordessa.
- Hipster: Sr. Vermut; Seco; Vintage Life & Food; Bar Timeline; Bar Vinilo; Lata-Berna; Bar Olimpia; Bar Barravàs.
- Markets route: Cuines de Santa Caterina; Mercat Princesa: Dolç i Salat; Les Salades; La Planxa; Toque de Sal; Italianos; Pepefritz; Platillos; Por+Huevos; Ibèrics i Formatges; Ostras!; Pintxos; Boqueria: Pinotxo.
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
Licenciada en Periodismo y enamorada de Barcelona desde 1986. Disfruto escribiendo posts y haciendo fotos de mi ciudad natal para BCN City Hotels, tarea que combino con la comunicación y el marketing online y que me mantienen siempre hiper-conectada a Internet.
View all contributions by Elisabet Gómez
The Zurich Barcelona Marathon, known for turning around the entire city of Barcelona, has already date for 2015. Specifically, the 37th Zurich Barcelona Marathon 2015 will be held on March 15 (will start as 8.30 AM.). Since it was first held in 1978, the Zurich Barcelona Marathon has been gaining popularity and participants. So much…
There are many people who love skiing but ski in Barcelona is not such easy as we would like. However, no need to go to the other end of the country to ski, so let’s see what options we have to ski from Barcelona and, most important, including transport (not need a car). To enjoy a…
Carnival 2015 in Barcelona is coming soon! Some great for those who like to dress up days, the atmosphere in the streets, floats and party. In Barcelona, Carnival is commonly known as Carnestoltes, the character who represents this festive period. Although Barcelona Carnival is not as typical as elsewhere (Canary Islands, Andalusia …), we also…
A quick and short post to wish you, firstly, a very Happy 2015 (although we had not had occasion to congratulate you via blog) and, secondly, to remind you that this Sunday on January 11th most shops in Barcelona remain open for being the first festive upcoming January 2015. Remember that you have several options…