We expected La Traviata come back to Barcelona again. This opera is not represented in Liceu since 2002, 12 years ago. And here it is, Verdi’s La Traviata returns to the most famous theater in Barcelona from 14 to 29 October. La Traviata is an opera in three acts by Giuseppe Verdi, based on the novel…
We love talk about tapas in this blog, you know! But usually whenever when we talk we talk about tapas theme are accompanied by a beer. However, if you are wine lovers, you know the pleasure of tasting a good glass of wine with a delicious tapa
And so you are in luck! Until next June 22, a total of 65 bars in Barcelona are part of #RiojaCelebralaVida initiative as part of the campaign ‘Celebrate life with Rioja & Tapas’ organized by the Regulatory Council of the QDO. Rioja in order to promote wines from Rioja. The initiative allows us to enjoy a tapa accompanied by a glass of red or white Rioja wine for a price of between 3 to 5 euros.
As any current action, the campaign is still widespread in social networks. In fact, it encourages anyone who consumes a cover to share their experience mentioning Rioja official profiles on Facebook (‘Rioja Wine España’) or in Twitter (@RiojaWine_Es) with hasthag #Riojacelebralavida, and enter into a drawing for dinner for 2 and wine tours.
Here’s the list of top bars and Rioja wine involved in the initiative. The merit of seeing them all together and is ranked BCNCollHunter.com
- Classic: Nostàlgic; Bodega Vinito; Pan & Oli; Bodega Cal Pep; TxeTxu Taberna; Bar Cervantes; Vermuteria Lou; Tabena Mediterránea; Taberna del Clínic; Celler Cal Marino; Jai-ca Bar; Bodega Lo Pinyol; Tapas Bar Bruc 71; Can Ganassa; El Jabalí.
- Foody: Principal; Pepito; Entresuelo; Casa Chelis; Itxaso; Lexi’s Gastrobar; Do Bar; Taparazzi; Bruc 33; Restaurante JJ; Atapa-it; Puerto Madero.
- Trendy: Mut; Mordisco; Restaurante Carlitos; Cornelia & Co; Marídame; El Viejo Pop; Lobo; Did Platets; Cata 1.81; Lolita Taperia; Bar Avenue; Restaurant Mirablau; L’Entresòl; Bar Barcelona; The House 202; Jonny Aldana; Taperia Ordessa.
- Hipster: Sr. Vermut; Seco; Vintage Life & Food; Bar Timeline; Bar Vinilo; Lata-Berna; Bar Olimpia; Bar Barravàs.
- Markets route: Cuines de Santa Caterina; Mercat Princesa: Dolç i Salat; Les Salades; La Planxa; Toque de Sal; Italianos; Pepefritz; Platillos; Por+Huevos; Ibèrics i Formatges; Ostras!; Pintxos; Boqueria: Pinotxo.
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
Running in Barcelona can be a wonderful activity, and the running in Barcelona is an activity that is becoming increasingly fashionable. Furthermore, considering that we are in a Mediterranean country fully and how much we like to enjoy their cuisine and tapas, sports is essential to maintain a balance in our routine. If you are…
Cinema lovers, you are in luck! Film Festival 2014 comes back to Barcelona again this year From 27th to 29 October you can go to the cine for only 2,90€! And if you do not speak Spanish do not worry! Some of the cinemas where you can go to enjoy Film Festival broadcast films in original voice…
Do you know what is Black Friday? It is a shopping marathon originated in USA. It was first held in 2005 and since then is celebrated once a year and Black Friday becomes the largest shopping day nationwide movement. Well. The Black Friday also comes to Barcelona, so shopping lovers are in luck The…
La Maquinista is one of the shopping centers best valued in Barcelona. It is likely the average structure discovered what makes people appreciate this mall so positively. Its wide streets and being able to be always looking at the sky makes as much as it is full of people does not feel cramped. However, the fact…