We love eat and for this reason we often speak of restaurants in our blog! But precisely because we know how important it is to eat healthy and take care of today we decided to make a post about vegetarian restaurants in Barcelona. >> Vegetarian Teresa Carles Start talking about a vegetarian restaurant in the center…
We love talk about tapas in this blog, you know! But usually whenever when we talk we talk about tapas theme are accompanied by a beer. However, if you are wine lovers, you know the pleasure of tasting a good glass of wine with a delicious tapa
And so you are in luck! Until next June 22, a total of 65 bars in Barcelona are part of #RiojaCelebralaVida initiative as part of the campaign ‘Celebrate life with Rioja & Tapas’ organized by the Regulatory Council of the QDO. Rioja in order to promote wines from Rioja. The initiative allows us to enjoy a tapa accompanied by a glass of red or white Rioja wine for a price of between 3 to 5 euros.
As any current action, the campaign is still widespread in social networks. In fact, it encourages anyone who consumes a cover to share their experience mentioning Rioja official profiles on Facebook (‘Rioja Wine España’) or in Twitter (@RiojaWine_Es) with hasthag #Riojacelebralavida, and enter into a drawing for dinner for 2 and wine tours.
Here’s the list of top bars and Rioja wine involved in the initiative. The merit of seeing them all together and is ranked BCNCollHunter.com
- Classic: Nostàlgic; Bodega Vinito; Pan & Oli; Bodega Cal Pep; TxeTxu Taberna; Bar Cervantes; Vermuteria Lou; Tabena Mediterránea; Taberna del Clínic; Celler Cal Marino; Jai-ca Bar; Bodega Lo Pinyol; Tapas Bar Bruc 71; Can Ganassa; El Jabalí.
- Foody: Principal; Pepito; Entresuelo; Casa Chelis; Itxaso; Lexi’s Gastrobar; Do Bar; Taparazzi; Bruc 33; Restaurante JJ; Atapa-it; Puerto Madero.
- Trendy: Mut; Mordisco; Restaurante Carlitos; Cornelia & Co; Marídame; El Viejo Pop; Lobo; Did Platets; Cata 1.81; Lolita Taperia; Bar Avenue; Restaurant Mirablau; L’Entresòl; Bar Barcelona; The House 202; Jonny Aldana; Taperia Ordessa.
- Hipster: Sr. Vermut; Seco; Vintage Life & Food; Bar Timeline; Bar Vinilo; Lata-Berna; Bar Olimpia; Bar Barravàs.
- Markets route: Cuines de Santa Caterina; Mercat Princesa: Dolç i Salat; Les Salades; La Planxa; Toque de Sal; Italianos; Pepefritz; Platillos; Por+Huevos; Ibèrics i Formatges; Ostras!; Pintxos; Boqueria: Pinotxo.
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
Licenciada en Periodismo y enamorada de Barcelona desde 1986. Disfruto escribiendo posts y haciendo fotos de mi ciudad natal para BCN City Hotels, tarea que combino con la comunicación y el marketing online y que me mantienen siempre hiper-conectada a Internet.
View all contributions by Elisabet Gómez
Eat Street comes again soon! The street food event that launched the first event in 2014, has now a third edition this year. Next Eat Street Food will be held on 20 and 21 December. As happened in the last edition, the Eat Street Christmas will be held in Plaça Glories, near the mall. The…
We love tapas and we are pleased that the initiative Tapantoni get going again. Recall that we have already experienced other issues (and extensions) of Tapantoni, an initiative of free tapas in the district of Sant Antoni in Barcelona. From 7 to 23 November, a total of 43 establishments offer drink+ tapa per €2.50. Also,…
Although less known than we might want, Barcelona also has a botanical garden, an ideal place to stroll and enjoy varied vetegación place. The Botanical Garden of Barcelona was inaugurated in 1999 and has 14 acres of surface. As a Mediterranean city 100% we are, plants and vegetation Botanical Gardens are also targeted in this…
We expected La Traviata come back to Barcelona again. This opera is not represented in Liceu since 2002, 12 years ago. And here it is, Verdi’s La Traviata returns to the most famous theater in Barcelona from 14 to 29 October. La Traviata is an opera in three acts by Giuseppe Verdi, based on the novel…