TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishWe talked sometimes original bars, but we know that many of you love Hawaiian bars. Well, you are in luck because Barcelona has 3 bars of this kind. Beyond its curious cocktails, served in beautiful theme glasses, best of Hawaiian bars is definitely the decoration of local … HAWAIIAN BAR KAHALA The…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
We love talk about tapas in this blog, you know! But usually whenever when we talk we talk about tapas theme are accompanied by a beer. However, if you are wine lovers, you know the pleasure of tasting a good glass of wine with a delicious tapa
And so you are in luck! Until next June 22, a total of 65 bars in Barcelona are part of #RiojaCelebralaVida initiative as part of the campaign ‘Celebrate life with Rioja & Tapas’ organized by the Regulatory Council of the QDO. Rioja in order to promote wines from Rioja. The initiative allows us to enjoy a tapa accompanied by a glass of red or white Rioja wine for a price of between 3 to 5 euros.
As any current action, the campaign is still widespread in social networks. In fact, it encourages anyone who consumes a cover to share their experience mentioning Rioja official profiles on Facebook (‘Rioja Wine España’) or in Twitter (@RiojaWine_Es) with hasthag #Riojacelebralavida, and enter into a drawing for dinner for 2 and wine tours.
Here’s the list of top bars and Rioja wine involved in the initiative. The merit of seeing them all together and is ranked BCNCollHunter.com
- Classic: Nostàlgic; Bodega Vinito; Pan & Oli; Bodega Cal Pep; TxeTxu Taberna; Bar Cervantes; Vermuteria Lou; Tabena Mediterránea; Taberna del Clínic; Celler Cal Marino; Jai-ca Bar; Bodega Lo Pinyol; Tapas Bar Bruc 71; Can Ganassa; El Jabalí.
- Foody: Principal; Pepito; Entresuelo; Casa Chelis; Itxaso; Lexi’s Gastrobar; Do Bar; Taparazzi; Bruc 33; Restaurante JJ; Atapa-it; Puerto Madero.
- Trendy: Mut; Mordisco; Restaurante Carlitos; Cornelia & Co; Marídame; El Viejo Pop; Lobo; Did Platets; Cata 1.81; Lolita Taperia; Bar Avenue; Restaurant Mirablau; L’Entresòl; Bar Barcelona; The House 202; Jonny Aldana; Taperia Ordessa.
- Hipster: Sr. Vermut; Seco; Vintage Life & Food; Bar Timeline; Bar Vinilo; Lata-Berna; Bar Olimpia; Bar Barravàs.
- Markets route: Cuines de Santa Caterina; Mercat Princesa: Dolç i Salat; Les Salades; La Planxa; Toque de Sal; Italianos; Pepefritz; Platillos; Por+Huevos; Ibèrics i Formatges; Ostras!; Pintxos; Boqueria: Pinotxo.
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishSummer!Beach! and … ice cream!Sure! The word summer and the word ice cream shops usually tend to go together very often. There are few things we like more in summer than ice cream (well yes … the horchata!), So let’s see three good ice cream shops in the center of Barcelona where…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishWe already told you recently that in 2014, Barcelona was performing various actions to enhance its role as a beach destination. The Barcelona Beach Festival, to be held on July 26, it is certainly one of them. This is the first edition of the Barcelona Beach Festival. It is an electronic music…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishWe always want to give more and more to our guests and friends. For this reason, today we are excited to open a music channel called…BCN City Radio CN City Radio City will be composed by sessions composed by members of our team, and enliven different times of day. Our first music…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishIt’s July and the Cruïlla Barcelona Festival is coming soon! Specifically, the festival will take place at the Forum on 11, 12 and July 13. Cruïlla Festival began in Mataró (a small town near Barcelona) in 2008. Due to its success and growth, it was moved to Barcelona a few years later….