We love talk about tapas in this blog, you know! But usually whenever when we talk we talk about tapas theme are accompanied by a beer. However, if you are wine lovers, you know the pleasure of tasting a good glass of wine with a delicious tapa 😉
And so you are in luck! Until next June 22, a total of 65 bars in Barcelona are part of #RiojaCelebralaVida initiative as part of the campaign ‘Celebrate life with Rioja & Tapas’ organized by the Regulatory Council of the QDO. Rioja in order to promote wines from Rioja. The initiative allows us to enjoy a tapa accompanied by a glass of red or white Rioja wine for a price of between 3 to 5 euros.
As any current action, the campaign is still widespread in social networks. In fact, it encourages anyone who consumes a cover to share their experience mentioning Rioja official profiles on Facebook (‘Rioja Wine España’) or in Twitter (@RiojaWine_Es) with hasthag #Riojacelebralavida, and enter into a drawing for dinner for 2 and wine tours.
Here’s the list of top bars and Rioja wine involved in the initiative. The merit of seeing them all together and is ranked BCNCollHunter.com
- Classic: Nostàlgic; Bodega Vinito; Pan & Oli; Bodega Cal Pep; TxeTxu Taberna; Bar Cervantes; Vermuteria Lou; Tabena Mediterránea; Taberna del Clínic; Celler Cal Marino; Jai-ca Bar; Bodega Lo Pinyol; Tapas Bar Bruc 71; Can Ganassa; El Jabalí.
- Foody: Principal; Pepito; Entresuelo; Casa Chelis; Itxaso; Lexi’s Gastrobar; Do Bar; Taparazzi; Bruc 33; Restaurante JJ; Atapa-it; Puerto Madero.
- Trendy: Mut; Mordisco; Restaurante Carlitos; Cornelia & Co; Marídame; El Viejo Pop; Lobo; Did Platets; Cata 1.81; Lolita Taperia; Bar Avenue; Restaurant Mirablau; L’Entresòl; Bar Barcelona; The House 202; Jonny Aldana; Taperia Ordessa.
- Hipster: Sr. Vermut; Seco; Vintage Life & Food; Bar Timeline; Bar Vinilo; Lata-Berna; Bar Olimpia; Bar Barravàs.
- Markets route: Cuines de Santa Caterina; Mercat Princesa: Dolç i Salat; Les Salades; La Planxa; Toque de Sal; Italianos; Pepefritz; Platillos; Por+Huevos; Ibèrics i Formatges; Ostras!; Pintxos; Boqueria: Pinotxo.