TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishDo you know what is Black Friday? It is a shopping marathon originated in USA. It was first held in 2005 and since then is celebrated once a year and Black Friday becomes the largest shopping day nationwide movement. Well. The Black Friday also comes to Barcelona, so shopping lovers are in…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
We love talk about tapas in this blog, you know! But usually whenever when we talk we talk about tapas theme are accompanied by a beer. However, if you are wine lovers, you know the pleasure of tasting a good glass of wine with a delicious tapa
And so you are in luck! Until next June 22, a total of 65 bars in Barcelona are part of #RiojaCelebralaVida initiative as part of the campaign ‘Celebrate life with Rioja & Tapas’ organized by the Regulatory Council of the QDO. Rioja in order to promote wines from Rioja. The initiative allows us to enjoy a tapa accompanied by a glass of red or white Rioja wine for a price of between 3 to 5 euros.
As any current action, the campaign is still widespread in social networks. In fact, it encourages anyone who consumes a cover to share their experience mentioning Rioja official profiles on Facebook (‘Rioja Wine España’) or in Twitter (@RiojaWine_Es) with hasthag #Riojacelebralavida, and enter into a drawing for dinner for 2 and wine tours.
Here’s the list of top bars and Rioja wine involved in the initiative. The merit of seeing them all together and is ranked BCNCollHunter.com
- Classic: Nostàlgic; Bodega Vinito; Pan & Oli; Bodega Cal Pep; TxeTxu Taberna; Bar Cervantes; Vermuteria Lou; Tabena Mediterránea; Taberna del Clínic; Celler Cal Marino; Jai-ca Bar; Bodega Lo Pinyol; Tapas Bar Bruc 71; Can Ganassa; El Jabalí.
- Foody: Principal; Pepito; Entresuelo; Casa Chelis; Itxaso; Lexi’s Gastrobar; Do Bar; Taparazzi; Bruc 33; Restaurante JJ; Atapa-it; Puerto Madero.
- Trendy: Mut; Mordisco; Restaurante Carlitos; Cornelia & Co; Marídame; El Viejo Pop; Lobo; Did Platets; Cata 1.81; Lolita Taperia; Bar Avenue; Restaurant Mirablau; L’Entresòl; Bar Barcelona; The House 202; Jonny Aldana; Taperia Ordessa.
- Hipster: Sr. Vermut; Seco; Vintage Life & Food; Bar Timeline; Bar Vinilo; Lata-Berna; Bar Olimpia; Bar Barravàs.
- Markets route: Cuines de Santa Caterina; Mercat Princesa: Dolç i Salat; Les Salades; La Planxa; Toque de Sal; Italianos; Pepefritz; Platillos; Por+Huevos; Ibèrics i Formatges; Ostras!; Pintxos; Boqueria: Pinotxo.
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishLa Maquinista is one of the shopping centers best valued in Barcelona. It is likely the average structure discovered what makes people appreciate this mall so positively. Its wide streets and being able to be always looking at the sky makes as much as it is full of people does not feel cramped….
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishDo you like shopping at a good price? So be quick because the 2014 summer sales are almost over! Specifically, while August 31 is the last official day of summer sales, very few shops open their doors that day. So most shops of Barcelona celebrate their last day of sales on Saturday August…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishWe were one of the websites that offered more information on the La Mercè Festival last year. For this reason, we considered that we should also be among the first to hang the spot of Mercè 2014. This year the Festival of La Mercè 2014 will take place from 19 to 24…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishIf you come to enjoy Barcelona Circuit Festival 2014, certainly do not miss the Water Park, the largest gay party at a water park that is celebrated around the world! and will take place on Tuesday, August 12. Water Park Party will take place at Fantasy Island Waterpark, Vilassar de Mar, a…