Christmas is coming and with it the New Year Eve in Barcelona, undoubtedly one of the most wished nights of the year First of all, say that Christmas and New Year are beautiful times to visit our city, all full of light, Christmas decorations and smiling people on the streets as well as a great…
We love talk about tapas in this blog, you know! But usually whenever when we talk we talk about tapas theme are accompanied by a beer. However, if you are wine lovers, you know the pleasure of tasting a good glass of wine with a delicious tapa
And so you are in luck! Until next June 22, a total of 65 bars in Barcelona are part of #RiojaCelebralaVida initiative as part of the campaign ‘Celebrate life with Rioja & Tapas’ organized by the Regulatory Council of the QDO. Rioja in order to promote wines from Rioja. The initiative allows us to enjoy a tapa accompanied by a glass of red or white Rioja wine for a price of between 3 to 5 euros.
As any current action, the campaign is still widespread in social networks. In fact, it encourages anyone who consumes a cover to share their experience mentioning Rioja official profiles on Facebook (‘Rioja Wine España’) or in Twitter (@RiojaWine_Es) with hasthag #Riojacelebralavida, and enter into a drawing for dinner for 2 and wine tours.
Here’s the list of top bars and Rioja wine involved in the initiative. The merit of seeing them all together and is ranked BCNCollHunter.com
- Classic: Nostàlgic; Bodega Vinito; Pan & Oli; Bodega Cal Pep; TxeTxu Taberna; Bar Cervantes; Vermuteria Lou; Tabena Mediterránea; Taberna del Clínic; Celler Cal Marino; Jai-ca Bar; Bodega Lo Pinyol; Tapas Bar Bruc 71; Can Ganassa; El Jabalí.
- Foody: Principal; Pepito; Entresuelo; Casa Chelis; Itxaso; Lexi’s Gastrobar; Do Bar; Taparazzi; Bruc 33; Restaurante JJ; Atapa-it; Puerto Madero.
- Trendy: Mut; Mordisco; Restaurante Carlitos; Cornelia & Co; Marídame; El Viejo Pop; Lobo; Did Platets; Cata 1.81; Lolita Taperia; Bar Avenue; Restaurant Mirablau; L’Entresòl; Bar Barcelona; The House 202; Jonny Aldana; Taperia Ordessa.
- Hipster: Sr. Vermut; Seco; Vintage Life & Food; Bar Timeline; Bar Vinilo; Lata-Berna; Bar Olimpia; Bar Barravàs.
- Markets route: Cuines de Santa Caterina; Mercat Princesa: Dolç i Salat; Les Salades; La Planxa; Toque de Sal; Italianos; Pepefritz; Platillos; Por+Huevos; Ibèrics i Formatges; Ostras!; Pintxos; Boqueria: Pinotxo.
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
Licenciada en Periodismo y enamorada de Barcelona desde 1986. Disfruto escribiendo posts y haciendo fotos de mi ciudad natal para BCN City Hotels, tarea que combino con la comunicación y el marketing online y que me mantienen siempre hiper-conectada a Internet.
View all contributions by Elisabet Gómez
Shopping in Barcelona is great! Now imagine shopping at night in Barcelona center! Today we will be able to do and enjoy shopping in the center of Barcelona. And today is the day: December 4, is the shopping night in Barcelona. Yeah yeah! As you heard. More than 90 shops in central Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia and vicinity)…
We love eat and for this reason we often speak of restaurants in our blog! But precisely because we know how important it is to eat healthy and take care of today we decided to make a post about vegetarian restaurants in Barcelona. >> Vegetarian Teresa Carles Start talking about a vegetarian restaurant in the center…
Eat Street comes again soon! The street food event that launched the first event in 2014, has now a third edition this year. Next Eat Street Food will be held on 20 and 21 December. As happened in the last edition, the Eat Street Christmas will be held in Plaça Glories, near the mall. The…
We love tapas and we are pleased that the initiative Tapantoni get going again. Recall that we have already experienced other issues (and extensions) of Tapantoni, an initiative of free tapas in the district of Sant Antoni in Barcelona. From 7 to 23 November, a total of 43 establishments offer drink+ tapa per €2.50. Also,…