TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishThere is plenty to do in our city if you come to Barcelona with children. Although it is clear that there are a number of monuments and views of Barcelona you should not miss in Barcelona although you come with small children (plus they can also make them perfectly), you are probably thinking…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
We want your trip to Barcelona were perfect and therefore do not want to scare, so we will give you a few safety tips when you travel to our city. As you can see, most safety tips we give are applicable to any destination you choose.
- Be careful with your luggage! Especially when you are at the airport, station or port. These are places of great influx of people. For convenience, we recommend that you ask at your accommodation if there is luggage storage service once you leave the room.
- Beware of your belongings! Be especially careful with your purse, wallet, camera, phone and the like when you’re walking around, having a drink on a terrace, on the beach and even on public transport. Watch well and avoid trouble.
- It is advisable to take the money and credit cards in interiors and front pockets.
- The sale of beverages in public is illegal. To buy them, is illegal too
- If you circulate cycling in Barcelona, do it for the bike path and maximum 30 km/h. If you share space with pedestrians, remember that they have priority. If you circulate bike night, you should carry lights.
- Beware of scams street: Trileros, hawking, people asking for money or unknown causes or entities cleaner. Beware.
We do not want you to think that Barcelona is an unsafe city. It is just a city with many inhabitants and many tourists and that sometimes entails certain problems.
Remember that if you have an emergency you can always call 112.
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishBarcelona Card. If you are traveling to Barcelona really want to know what it is, is not it?. Let’s talk about this famous card and read what is included. The Barcelona card is a card designed for the tourist. Discover the best of Barcelona with the Barcelona Card. Enjoy free unlimited use of…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishSeguro que tienes muchos motivos para visitar Barcelona, tantos como nosotros tenemos para confesarnos enamorados de nuestra ciudad Barcelona es bonita, cultural, cosmopolita, tiene playa, monumentos, museos, buena gastronomía y, además, te ofrece un muy buen tiempo durante la mayor parte del año. Tenemos un buen clima ya que somos una ciudad…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishAll we know “Canaletas fountain” in Barcelona. Famous mostly for FC Barcelona, in its location begins the most famous street of the city: La Rambla. In front of the famous fountain, one of our accommodation: Barcelona City Ramblas (also called “Guest House Canaletas”). But … what if we told you that there are…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishAre you coming to visit Barcelona but you have little money for your trip? Do not worry all is possible! Visiting Barcelona on a budget is possible thanks to some tips that we give you. And is that as we write this blog lifelong Barcelona, are the best for what to do and…