TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishIt is possible to picnic in Barcelona and eating outdoors, oddly enough. In addition, no food on the floor (well, can if you want, of course …), but we speak your picnic with tables and benches (even one with BBQ!). It is great, isn’t it? 1. Picnic in Park of la Creueta…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
We want your trip to Barcelona were perfect and therefore do not want to scare, so we will give you a few safety tips when you travel to our city. As you can see, most safety tips we give are applicable to any destination you choose.
- Be careful with your luggage! Especially when you are at the airport, station or port. These are places of great influx of people. For convenience, we recommend that you ask at your accommodation if there is luggage storage service once you leave the room.
- Beware of your belongings! Be especially careful with your purse, wallet, camera, phone and the like when you’re walking around, having a drink on a terrace, on the beach and even on public transport. Watch well and avoid trouble.
- It is advisable to take the money and credit cards in interiors and front pockets.
- The sale of beverages in public is illegal. To buy them, is illegal too
- If you circulate cycling in Barcelona, do it for the bike path and maximum 30 km/h. If you share space with pedestrians, remember that they have priority. If you circulate bike night, you should carry lights.
- Beware of scams street: Trileros, hawking, people asking for money or unknown causes or entities cleaner. Beware.
We do not want you to think that Barcelona is an unsafe city. It is just a city with many inhabitants and many tourists and that sometimes entails certain problems.
Remember that if you have an emergency you can always call 112.
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishWe always like to speak from our experience and we like to be honest. For this reason, as many of you know, we have to anticipate that park in Barcelona is not an easy task. The people of Barcelona who have cars, most have private parking. In addition, we are sure that…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishAre you in Barcelona and need free proposals because you run out of budget? Let’s see some suggestions of what to do for free in Barcelona! Barcelona is a beautiful city and the mere fact of walking in many places is already a proposal for leisure and for free, of course! However,…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishBread & Butter (B & B), the famous fashion urban event, will be held in Barcelona. This was confirmed by the organization last week. The winter edition of Bread & Butter will take place in Barcelona. It will be held between 8 and 10 January 2015 in Montjuïc, for which 100,000 square…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishGaudi has something special … something that also happens to the city of Barcelona, which is unique As well, when you put the name of Gaudí and Barcelona in one sentence … the result is fantastic! Magic! It’s no secret that many people come to Barcelona mainly to know the work of…