See AGBAR Tower at night, when fully lit in the middle of the night, that’s something wonderful. In addition, now we can enjoy a bit of atmosphere thanks to the show of light and color BruumRumm. BruumRumm is a show that takes place every night in the square beside the building Design Hub Barcelona, right next…
We want your trip to Barcelona were perfect and therefore do not want to scare, so we will give you a few safety tips when you travel to our city. As you can see, most safety tips we give are applicable to any destination you choose.
- Be careful with your luggage! Especially when you are at the airport, station or port. These are places of great influx of people. For convenience, we recommend that you ask at your accommodation if there is luggage storage service once you leave the room.
- Beware of your belongings! Be especially careful with your purse, wallet, camera, phone and the like when you’re walking around, having a drink on a terrace, on the beach and even on public transport. Watch well and avoid trouble.
- It is advisable to take the money and credit cards in interiors and front pockets.
- The sale of beverages in public is illegal. To buy them, is illegal too
- If you circulate cycling in Barcelona, do it for the bike path and maximum 30 km/h. If you share space with pedestrians, remember that they have priority. If you circulate bike night, you should carry lights.
- Beware of scams street: Trileros, hawking, people asking for money or unknown causes or entities cleaner. Beware.
We do not want you to think that Barcelona is an unsafe city. It is just a city with many inhabitants and many tourists and that sometimes entails certain problems.
Remember that if you have an emergency you can always call 112.
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
Licenciada en Periodismo y enamorada de Barcelona desde 1986. Disfruto escribiendo posts y haciendo fotos de mi ciudad natal para BCN City Hotels, tarea que combino con la comunicación y el marketing online y que me mantienen siempre hiper-conectada a Internet.
View all contributions by Elisabet Gómez
The History of Barcelona always arouses great interest among both tourists and city residents. Now, how could it be otherwise, the technology increasingly pervades our lives has led to an app that lets us know the Roman Barcino 3D and approach the Roman archeology of the city in a pleasant way. The app Barcino 3D,…
In one of the most beautiful places in Barcelona- Plaça del Rei (King’s Square)-, right next to the Chapel of St. Agatha , is the Barcelona City History Museum (not to be confused with the Museu d’Historia de Catalunya). In the History Museum of Barcelona you can find all kinds of documents and materials allow us…
“Lluvia cae lentamente sobre mí…”.How many remember this song from Enrique Iglesias?. “… que más da si contigo soy feliz”-went on to say. But the truth is that the rainy days we often spoil the plans and do not know what to do. So it is time to discover what to do if it rains…
Open House Barcelona 2014 is already very, very close. And just a few hours ago that his press department did we get a list of news with photographs of everything new that awaits us in this issue of the end of the year most architecturally week Many of the buildings of Open House 2013 repeated…