For which we constantly move in public transport, 2015 will start with good news as ticket T-10, the most widely used transport card, lows its price for the first time in a long time. Possibly for both tourists and locals, T-10 is the most used transport ticket to take underground and bus (or tram) in Barcelona, is…
We want your trip to Barcelona were perfect and therefore do not want to scare, so we will give you a few safety tips when you travel to our city. As you can see, most safety tips we give are applicable to any destination you choose.
- Be careful with your luggage! Especially when you are at the airport, station or port. These are places of great influx of people. For convenience, we recommend that you ask at your accommodation if there is luggage storage service once you leave the room.
- Beware of your belongings! Be especially careful with your purse, wallet, camera, phone and the like when you’re walking around, having a drink on a terrace, on the beach and even on public transport. Watch well and avoid trouble.
- It is advisable to take the money and credit cards in interiors and front pockets.
- The sale of beverages in public is illegal. To buy them, is illegal too
- If you circulate cycling in Barcelona, do it for the bike path and maximum 30 km/h. If you share space with pedestrians, remember that they have priority. If you circulate bike night, you should carry lights.
- Beware of scams street: Trileros, hawking, people asking for money or unknown causes or entities cleaner. Beware.
We do not want you to think that Barcelona is an unsafe city. It is just a city with many inhabitants and many tourists and that sometimes entails certain problems.
Remember that if you have an emergency you can always call 112.
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
Licenciada en Periodismo y enamorada de Barcelona desde 1986. Disfruto escribiendo posts y haciendo fotos de mi ciudad natal para BCN City Hotels, tarea que combino con la comunicación y el marketing online y que me mantienen siempre hiper-conectada a Internet.
View all contributions by Elisabet Gómez
Millions of people come each year Barcelona. Roam our streets, visit our monuments, meet our people … but when it arrives the moment to buy a souvenir from Barcelona to take home as a souvenir or gift to our family or friends, do not know what to choose or what souvenir from Barcelona buy ….
We talk about Gaudí and his works as much as we can in this blog , we know. However, we have not had too many occasions to write about Casa Vicens, one of the buildings made in Gaudí least known of the city and that so far in 2014, although it is not open to the…
Some call Feria de Santa Lucia and others, especially Barcelona inhabitants, Fira de Santa Llúcia. Whatever the name (Spanish or Catalan), we clear what we mean: our Christmas market in front of the Cathedral of Barcelona, which will begin on November 28 this year until December 23, the night before Santa Claus visit our homes…
See AGBAR Tower at night, when fully lit in the middle of the night, that’s something wonderful. In addition, now we can enjoy a bit of atmosphere thanks to the show of light and color BruumRumm. BruumRumm is a show that takes place every night in the square beside the building Design Hub Barcelona, right next…