Will you come to Barcelona in Easter 2015? You are probably wondering how many things you can do … Let’s see some of them! We will not say what that Barcelona is one of the best cities to travel in Easter because we think Barcelona is a great city to travel at any time of the…
We want your trip to Barcelona were perfect and therefore do not want to scare, so we will give you a few safety tips when you travel to our city. As you can see, most safety tips we give are applicable to any destination you choose.
- Be careful with your luggage! Especially when you are at the airport, station or port. These are places of great influx of people. For convenience, we recommend that you ask at your accommodation if there is luggage storage service once you leave the room.
- Beware of your belongings! Be especially careful with your purse, wallet, camera, phone and the like when you’re walking around, having a drink on a terrace, on the beach and even on public transport. Watch well and avoid trouble.
- It is advisable to take the money and credit cards in interiors and front pockets.
- The sale of beverages in public is illegal. To buy them, is illegal too
- If you circulate cycling in Barcelona, do it for the bike path and maximum 30 km/h. If you share space with pedestrians, remember that they have priority. If you circulate bike night, you should carry lights.
- Beware of scams street: Trileros, hawking, people asking for money or unknown causes or entities cleaner. Beware.
We do not want you to think that Barcelona is an unsafe city. It is just a city with many inhabitants and many tourists and that sometimes entails certain problems.
Remember that if you have an emergency you can always call 112.
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
Licenciada en Periodismo y enamorada de Barcelona desde 1986. Disfruto escribiendo posts y haciendo fotos de mi ciudad natal para BCN City Hotels, tarea que combino con la comunicación y el marketing online y que me mantienen siempre hiper-conectada a Internet.
View all contributions by Elisabet Gómez
For the inhabitants of Barcelona, Montjuïc is our mountain, in bold. A real green lung in the city full of mysteries and places to see and visit. And now we’ll see some of them. 1) MNAC museum. Barcelona is culture and Montjuïc too. In addition, the National d’Art de Catalunya Museum (MNAC) is undoubtedly an…
Bellesguard Tower is undoubtedly the most unknown work of Gaudi in Barcelona nowadays. This Gaudi monument opened their doors to the public last year and people can visit Torre Bellesguard. Also since 2013 Bellesguard offers musical summer nights. But now we may enjoy Bellesguard with completely different eyes thanks to this new video that shows this magnificent building flying…
We live always connected, it’s no secret. We carry our smartphone to all sites and also more than one one (I include myself), it goes with the Ipad or tablet himself or herself. Conclusion: we are consumers of data at every moment. And for this reason we love to find places with free wifi in Barcelona, because…
Barcelona Tourist Tax is a tax on accommodations you must pay when you come to the city. Many people do not know about it and when accommodation ask them for pay, guests feel disappointed or unpleasantly surprised. Actually, this is a fairly low tax, but it is precisely the lack of information making when tourists come…