TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishLa Mercè 2014 is coming! And thus concerts each year draw thousands and thousands of people on the street:-) Once again, the city of Barcelona has made a strong commitment to musical performances. You have enjoyed the concert every year during La Mercè, you already know that the Plaça Catalunya, right in…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
We want your trip to Barcelona were perfect and therefore do not want to scare, so we will give you a few safety tips when you travel to our city. As you can see, most safety tips we give are applicable to any destination you choose.
- Be careful with your luggage! Especially when you are at the airport, station or port. These are places of great influx of people. For convenience, we recommend that you ask at your accommodation if there is luggage storage service once you leave the room.
- Beware of your belongings! Be especially careful with your purse, wallet, camera, phone and the like when you’re walking around, having a drink on a terrace, on the beach and even on public transport. Watch well and avoid trouble.
- It is advisable to take the money and credit cards in interiors and front pockets.
- The sale of beverages in public is illegal. To buy them, is illegal too
- If you circulate cycling in Barcelona, do it for the bike path and maximum 30 km/h. If you share space with pedestrians, remember that they have priority. If you circulate bike night, you should carry lights.
- Beware of scams street: Trileros, hawking, people asking for money or unknown causes or entities cleaner. Beware.
We do not want you to think that Barcelona is an unsafe city. It is just a city with many inhabitants and many tourists and that sometimes entails certain problems.
Remember that if you have an emergency you can always call 112.
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishAmong the many events of La Mercè 2014, free visit to Sagrada Familia is certainly one of the most prominent and probably most of the audience will move. On 19, 20 and 21 September Sagrada Familia can be visited free previous reservation from the website of Sagrada Familia, tickets will surely take…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishWhen we speak about markets in Barcelona, we always have in mind Sant Antoni Market or La Boqueria Market, and instead we forget real treasures such as the Mercat Galvany (Galvany market). The Mercat Galvany is located in Sarria, near Barcelona City Street and Barcelona City Seven accommodation. This market is billed as an artistic…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishOne of the most anticipated events in the festival of La Mercè 2014 is the “mapping”. It will be screened at the City Hall of Barcelona. The mapping consists of projecting images onto real surfaces, usually inanimate, for 3D motion effects or resulting in an art show unusual. Doing on building facades is most…
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: SpanishThere are many impressive buildings in Barcelona. Many! But stroll along Diagonal Avenue and find a castle with huge towers shaped tip leaves is incredible!! And this is exactly what happens with La Casa de les Punxes, a work of modernist architect Puig i Cadafalch. La Casa de les Punxes is also known as…