We love the terraces of Barcelona! Oh yeahhhh! Well, now imagine a terrace of 5,500 square meters … and also located next to the sea! 🙂
It is no a fairy tale. We are talking about the new macro terrace opened this summer in shopping center Diagonal Mar. The place has dubbed “Terraza del Mar” (Terrace of the Sea). What a beautiful name!We love it!
But wait! There’s more … much more! To celebrate the opening of this great terrace in Barcelona, every Thursday and Friday of July from 8 PM “La Terraza del Mar” will become a great stage where all customers who come they will be able to dance to the rhythm of the best music groups will sing hits from the 60s, 70s and 80s.
Also, to keep the taste of the sea that we also have in Barcelona on July 11 concert is programmed habaneras 😉
Let’s go to read the full program:
– July 3 – Freaky Sound Factory: Spanish group revisits classics of the 70 national and international bands. It is found repertoire of songs as well known as Abba, Gloria Gaynor, Miguel Bosé and Alaska.
– July 4 – Set de Rumba: versions of the greatest hits of the rumba, from classic to modern.
– July 10 – Los Pasantes: the best of national and international pop rock classics covered 60, 70 and 80 as the Beatles or Nacho Pop.
– July 11 – Port Bo: Havana group born in Calella de Palafurgell over 220 songs in his repertoire that interpret Havana, classic and new, waltzes sardanas sailors and others. During the performance you could taste the ‘rom cremat’
– July 17 – La Loca histeria: Spanish group revisits classic themes from the history of music, as Rafaela Carra or Bonny Tayler to newer issues like Katy Perry or Martin Solveig.
– July 18– Ballaswing Espectacle: a show with the best professionals in the world of swing, blues and jazz.
– July 19 – Milkers: Quartet covering the best indie songs.
– July 20 – Castellers de Barcelona: Human towers exhibiton,
– July 31 – Raggatatunning: explosive training reformulates the big hits of the summer, the most popular televisisvas tunes and jingles with Latin, tropical, funkoides, latin and electro-disco rhythms.
– August 1 – Se atormenta a una vecina: versions of the major figures of 60, 70 and 80, from Stevie Wonder to the Five Jacksons.
If you come by car, parking is free for the duration of activities, and not have to worry about extra expenses.
And remember, if you drink, do not drive … But if you do not drive, so you will not go thirsty while you dance or sing, Diagonal Mar explains in his Facebook that the duration of the activities you can do check-in on Foursquare and invite you to a free beer!
Wishing enjoy this macro terrace? Who does not! 😉