Are you in Barcelona and need free proposals because you run out of budget? Let’s see some suggestions of what to do for free in Barcelona!
Barcelona is a beautiful city and the mere fact of walking in many places is already a proposal for leisure and for free, of course! However, see more …
- Losing yourself in the Horta Labyrinth. If it is Wednesday or Sunday, you can do it absolutely free. It is a beautiful, long experience if you discover how to get out of it, of course 😉
- The route of the cemeteries. Although it may seem grim, the truth is that it is a curious free tour that always respectfully shows the least known part of the city. There are hiking almost every Sunday in Poble Nou Cemetery and in Montjuïc Cemetery.
- Visit the temporary art exhibitions of La Pedrera (Casa Mila). Visit La Pedrera is logically an activity fee, you can visit free exhibitions are housed on its first floor.
- Visit Teatre Grec gardens, definitely a place little known beyond its annual music festival. While you are there, fail to meet the Font del Gat (it is very close).
- Up to the bunker of Turó de la Rovira, undoubtedly one of the best viewpoints in Barcelona.
- If Saturday or Sunday, not even the first of the month, there are some museums that you can visit for free.
- Visit the colorful atmosphere of the market in La Boqueria (Sant Josep). While it is always nice to visit local markets, this has a more than makes it special.
- Walking around the Port Vell, where sea and leisure mix. In fact, if you like walking, Barcelona allows you to get to the Forum on foot, enjoying beautiful sea views.
- Strolling through the Born, seeing its typical streets and places like Santa Caterina market, Fossar de les Moreres or Santa Maria del Mar (entrance also free).
- Visit the gardens of the Palau de les Heures. It is much more than a palace; in fact, it is a garden at the foot of Collserola in which we can see.
Do you know more proposals for free in Barcelona? Can you help us to add to the list? 😉