See AGBAR Tower at night, when fully lit in the middle of the night, that’s something wonderful. In addition, now we can enjoy a bit of atmosphere thanks to the show of light and color BruumRumm. BruumRumm is a show that takes place every night in the square beside the building Design Hub Barcelona, right next…
We always like to speak from our experience and we like to be honest. For this reason, as many of you know, we have to anticipate that park in Barcelona is not an easy task.
The people of Barcelona who have cars, most have private parking. In addition, we are sure that if you ask tips on parking in our city, they will tell you “if you go to Barcelona, try to not drive.”
But it is not so rare. Barcelona is a great city and as such, finding parking is not easy.
But we know that many ever you travel by car, so we will look at some options for free parking:
- On weekends (from Friday at 10 PM), most green parking area becomes free. If you come to Barcelona 2 or 3 days, and it is a weekend, you can park in green area. Not much green area in Barcelona and also in the center of Barcelona is usually supersaturated. Trying to find parking in green area in less traveled places, such as around C/Marina (near C/Doctor Trueta, for example).
- Another good option is to leave it in the University area (on the Diagonal), across North Campus. Always be many seats, especially early and late.
- In Montjuïc, near MNAC museum, you can find several places to park, including parking MNAC which is also free (cars only).
- Parking at La Maquinista Shopping Center is best known by most “seekers of free parking” It is the only shopping center in Barcelona that you can park for free unlimited hours (but remember to collect your car at night!!). The metro (L1) and RENFE and you are next to the city center in just over 15 minutes.
- Also the parking of IKEA in L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (very close to Barcelona) is free. You can take the metro-FGC reach the center right there.
If you come to Barcelona and none of these options you convince yourself because you prefer a private parking, remember BCN City Hotels accommodation chain will offer a 30% discount on parking located next to their hotels and hostels. You have got a cheap rate of 21 € / day have parked your car without worries.
TRANSLATE // TRADUCIR: Spanish
Licenciada en Periodismo y enamorada de Barcelona desde 1986. Disfruto escribiendo posts y haciendo fotos de mi ciudad natal para BCN City Hotels, tarea que combino con la comunicación y el marketing online y que me mantienen siempre hiper-conectada a Internet.
View all contributions by Elisabet Gómez
The History of Barcelona always arouses great interest among both tourists and city residents. Now, how could it be otherwise, the technology increasingly pervades our lives has led to an app that lets us know the Roman Barcino 3D and approach the Roman archeology of the city in a pleasant way. The app Barcino 3D,…
In one of the most beautiful places in Barcelona- Plaça del Rei (King’s Square)-, right next to the Chapel of St. Agatha , is the Barcelona City History Museum (not to be confused with the Museu d’Historia de Catalunya). In the History Museum of Barcelona you can find all kinds of documents and materials allow us…
“Lluvia cae lentamente sobre mí…”.How many remember this song from Enrique Iglesias?. “… que más da si contigo soy feliz”-went on to say. But the truth is that the rainy days we often spoil the plans and do not know what to do. So it is time to discover what to do if it rains…
Open House Barcelona 2014 is already very, very close. And just a few hours ago that his press department did we get a list of news with photographs of everything new that awaits us in this issue of the end of the year most architecturally week Many of the buildings of Open House 2013 repeated…