We live always connected, it’s no secret. We carry our smartphone to all sites and also more than one one (I include myself), it goes with the Ipad or tablet himself or herself. Conclusion: we are consumers of data at every moment.
And for this reason we love to find places with free wifi in Barcelona, because we can stop breathing for a while to our data rate, which we often falls short.
Therefore, all information about free wi-fi in Barcelona can be useful. Lets look at some places where you can stop and browse quietly and continue planning your route Barcelona or, if you live in BCN, know the schedules of next train 😉
- Plaça Catalunya: the undisputed hub of the city houses many shops. However, one of the most famous, represented by an apple, has the peculiarity of always having at its input to dozens of teenagers bonded mobile in hand. The reason is not that they are a brand loyalists (perhaps too), but the wi-fi which provides that store.
- Estació de Sants: Who does not happen often for the largest train station in Barcelona? Well, although in his interiro there is no free wifi, yes it is in its bus station there is a free wifi spot.
Port Vell: If you want to enjoy the sea but want to upload to Facebook photos of sailboats or seagulls, the Maremagnum and surroundings will also offer free wi-fi.
- Libraries of Barcelona: Yes, it’s not hard to guess that a library offers free wi-fi, but often we forget.
- The Labyrinth Park: We have talked about our curious labyrinth sometimes . Besides being a very nice and very green enclave where breathe deeply, it also offers free wi-fi. The same also happens in other parks, such as La Creueta del Coll .
- Museums Barcelona: from MNAC and MACBA at CaixaForum or the Maritime Museum, among others. Many of our city’s museums offer free wi-fi to help us to find information about their works.
Besides these sites, remember that you also have various useful apps that help you locate your nearest point wi-fi . Also, remember that many accommodations in Barcelona offer you free wifi during your stay (some with really high speed). Barcelona Enjoy and share with your friends by showing pictures!
Licenciada en Periodismo y enamorada de Barcelona desde 1986. Disfruto escribiendo posts y haciendo fotos de mi ciudad natal para BCN City Hotels, tarea que combino con la comunicación y el marketing online freelance y me mantienen siempre conectada y en continuo aprendizaje.