Traveling with children always makes us minimally vary our travel plans. In addition if we travel in August, when the city may appear have less activity (at least some activities …), even the thing is more complicated. So let’s see what to do in Barcelona in August with children.
- Strolling through green and pleasant places such as Ciutadella Park or Montjuïc , it is a very good choice. Some of them certainly have play areas with swings and the like.
- Enliven the city tours with activities that are sure to delight little as eating a good ice cream or enjoy a tasty horchata .
- Go to the beach! What kid does not like to enjoy the sea, sand castles and splash in the water? Barcelona is a destination with many beaches , but often do not consider a beach resort …
- … And if you do not like the sea, it is a very good choice in Barcelona for children to enjoy getting wet. This is the “beach” is in the center of Barcelona , in the Eixample district, which is actually a pool with even sand for the kids to play.
- We know that kids love fairgrounds. So do not miss the Tibidabo! The legendary amusement park is open every day of August.
- It can also be fun to combine regular visits to do something different when it comes to eating, such as … a picnic in Barcelona ! There are many more places than you can imagine for picnics in our city.
- There are sites that are mythical Barcelona to go with children that do not close in August. Two of the best known are undoubtedly Barcelona’s Aquarium and the Museum of Science . Be proactive and take advance tickets online sure you save a few euros!
- Original activities like Miniatur Scopic Barcelona , southern Europe’s largest interactive Model Railway!
- A walk along the harbor with the famous Golondrinas boats , to enjoy the sea breeze while watching all the Barcelona landscape and we can explain to children some basic things about the city.
- If you come to Barcelona by car , let not spend a day in Catalunya in Miniature , where the kids will feel like giants next to the dozens of models that show the most prized locations across the country. In addition, there are many specific activities for children.
Licenciada en Periodismo y enamorada de Barcelona desde 1986. Disfruto escribiendo posts y haciendo fotos de mi ciudad natal para BCN City Hotels, tarea que combino con la comunicación y el marketing online freelance y me mantienen siempre conectada y en continuo aprendizaje.